Managing projects can often be a very demanding task, one that requires skill, dedication and a very cool head. But there are also a few tips and tricks you can implement to ensure your projects run smoothly. Read More...
I’ve talked often on this blog about the availability of project management software for the past 20 years being limited to highly specialised, inflexible, out of the box solutions. And in order to make these solutions fit their organisation, companies were either forced to change their processes, or pay for customisations to be made in order to suit them better. Both these options seem unappealing, so what is the answer? Read More...
Throughout The Workflow Series, we have shown you many ways you can use workflows to automate and customise your use of IPM. As we are continually adjusting and changing IPM in our development process, new ways to use workflows are appearing all the time and one such way is the conversion of Site Diary information into official Change Requests. Read More...
Lately, we’ve been looking at how workflows can make the process of managing changes to the project specifications a little easier, and this post follows on from that in helping you convert change requests into change orders. Read More...
In the previous post, we looked at how workflows can assist you in taking the information from an issue and creating a change request or RFI . This post will look at one of the next steps in this process, which you may need if the change required has an effect on one of the subcontracts. Read More...
This is the second post in The Workflow Series, which shows how workflows can enhance and automate different areas of IPM to suit your business processes better. Of course, due to the nature of workflows, you can decide how and where you use workflows, so these are only examples in an almost infinite list of possibilities. Read More...
I know it’s human nature to hang onto things we’ve outgrown or no longer have use for. Be it some emotional connection we have to the tattered pair of jeans that no longer fit, or the fact we’re just too lazy to change mobile phone providers or switch from the energy supplier who is clearly charging too much. We’ve all been guilty of it at some point. Read More...
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a post about the power of workflows in customising and automating your project management software. Well this got me thinking about all the nifty ways IPM can use workflows to better suit your project management needs, and I decided it was time for a blog series to show you how a few of them work. So, welcome to the first post in The Workflow Series. Read More...
IPM BlogBlog Home
Click here to subscribe
- SOX Compliance – Is Your Project Costing system up to it?
- Project Management Process - Are QSE (Quality Safety and Environment) Registers Integral?
- Project Manager Tools - will project management software help me manage my projects?
- PM software - flexibility is the key
- The year that was for IPM Project Management
- Versatile project management needs versatile project management software
- Will technology make project management jobs obsolete in a century?
- What is a project management platform?
- Hurricane Sandy leaves devastation behind
- Deeper integration between CRM and Yammer is good news for project managers
- A 360° look at our construction project management software
- IPM launches new project management mobile app
- What is the first application you open to start your work day?
- 5 benefits for users of construction project management software
- May 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (8)
- January 2011 (5)
- December 2010 (5)
- November 2010 (5)
- July 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- January 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (1)