I’m sure we’ve all been in a situation where we wish our current software solution would do something slightly differently, or go that extra mile. How many times have you thought, ‘Wouldn’t it be great if it did this’, or ‘If only it could just do that’. These may be small changes that we are willing to look past. Or if they are changes that are desperately needed, perhaps management might shell out a few thousand dollars for some extra software development work to incorporate them. Read More...
An investment in project management software can be a very big decision and one that is usually well researched and not to be taken lightly. Apart from the obvious consideration of the price, many other factors have to be taken into account to ensure you end up with the right software for the job. So to make the decision easier, I’m posting the following list of 9 reasons why IPM is the project management software for you. Read More...
Are you the sort of person who gets into a routine and sticks with it? Don’t worry, most of us are. We all have that same coffee place we stop at on the way to work, or the same seat on the train every morning. Read More...
When I was younger I used to do puzzles with my dad. One of the most hilarious things I remember him saying about puzzle making was to try the piece in a spot one way first, then twist it around to see if it fits another way, and if it still didn’t fit, ram it in with a mallet. Read More...
The project game is quite a complex and risky one. Everything revolves around business processes, from approvals,to meeting follow-ups, risk management, change management (variation) control, the list goes on....... Typically, many of these processes are managed in one way or another, often externally via a spreadsheet, or an Outlook reminder, or quite frankly a piece of paper on the Project Manager’s desk. And of course because every business, in fact every job, can be different, why should the software author be the one to determine what path a process should follow? Read More...
IPM BlogBlog Home
Click here to subscribe
- SOX Compliance – Is Your Project Costing system up to it?
- Project Management Process - Are QSE (Quality Safety and Environment) Registers Integral?
- Project Manager Tools - will project management software help me manage my projects?
- PM software - flexibility is the key
- The year that was for IPM Project Management
- Versatile project management needs versatile project management software
- Will technology make project management jobs obsolete in a century?
- What is a project management platform?
- Hurricane Sandy leaves devastation behind
- Deeper integration between CRM and Yammer is good news for project managers
- A 360° look at our construction project management software
- IPM launches new project management mobile app
- What is the first application you open to start your work day?
- 5 benefits for users of construction project management software
- May 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (8)
- January 2011 (5)
- December 2010 (5)
- November 2010 (5)
- July 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (2)
- January 2010 (1)
- November 2009 (1)