IPM combines core functionality, rapid integration, and flexibility into a powerful solution for design-build construction firm. Read More...
IPM Global are proud to be associated with Construction Executive's October Edition as a CE2014 Hot Company. Read More...
Whether you’re an Android enthusiast, or an iPhone loyalist…smartphones of all and any kind have become the communication hub of business, no not in business, in all facets of society. The era of the smartphone is well and truly underway. Lets face it everyone under the age of 70 has one, and most of those over it…even if they don’t quite know how to use it. Read More...
There are few industries in the world that have more inherent risks than the construction industry. Whether it is a custom home or a new skyscraper in a major metropolitan city, there is always a chance of some catastrophic injury or mistake. Read More...
At one time, it was generally accepted that a messy desk was a sign of productivity. Architects, engineers and others who are in similar fields are notorious for this common misconception. The actuality of a messy desk is in fact grounded in historical fact; these professionals would normally have slide rules, graphing tools and other necessary items at an arm's reach. Read More...
Great blog from Mark Smith, one of Microsoft’s knowledgeable MVP’s (Most Valuable Professional). Read More...
OK, so I’d like to clear something up. Some time ago we wrote a White Paper discussing what makes accounting in the construction / engineering sector different to other industries. The conclusion was that there is nothing terribly different about accounting in the AEC sector but it can appear to be different and more difficult due to the complex nature of project costing. And to make it potentially more confusing, add project management into the mix. And this is where usability and a centralised and integrated system become very relevant. Read More...
If you’re looking to simplify complex management systems and make them more manageable, then the answer is yes. You do have to consider integrating quality, safety and environment (QSE) into your company’s main Project Management (PM) process. Read More...
IPM BlogBlog Home
Click here to subscribe
- Case Study - The Opus Group
- IPM Global - Hot Company
- Take a Minute to Improve Your Business with Your Smartphone
- Construction Legislation and Project Management
- Debunking the myth of the messy desk
- Is your project management software the sharpest tool in the shed?
- The Workflow Blues
- IPM Global's Project Management Software receives MVP support.
- SOX Compliance – Is Your Project Costing system up to it?
- Project Management Process - Are QSE (Quality Safety and Environment) Registers Integral?
- Project Manager Tools - will project management software help me manage my projects?
- PM software - flexibility is the key
- The year that was for IPM Project Management
- Versatile project management needs versatile project management software
- February 2015 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (2)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)