Here at IPM we’ve been busy for the last year or so working on a method to mobilise IPM, in order for people to use our construction project management software on mobile devices like the iPad, iPhone, Android and Blackberry. Read More...
I have written a few posts on this blog before about the benefits and challenges of multi-generational project teams, and also the impact Gen Y employees are having on the workforce. But I recently came across an article Bill Patterson at Microsoft showing just what effect Gen Y is having on collaboration in the workforce. Read More...
Last year, I posted a blog about Microsoft’s acquisition of Skype, and what that would mean for project managers using Microsoft CRM. Well it seems that the software giant may have even more to offer, with reports appearing in Forbes that Microsoft has also acquired the business social network tool, Yammer, for $1.2 billion. Read More...
I found an article this morning about how social media is evolving in organisations to become more than just a marketing tool. Social media is now becoming a part of many departments in big organisations from HR right through to project management. And even smaller companies are jumping on board. So that got me thinking, what are some of the ways you could use social media to manage your projects? Read More...
On a project, documents can be approved, changed, updated and reapproved all the time, often being sent back and forth between multiple people working on a Job. It’s no wonder then that it’s easy to lose track of where a document is at, and who is holding up its progress. Read More...
Managing projects can often be a very demanding task, one that requires skill, dedication and a very cool head. But there are also a few tips and tricks you can implement to ensure your projects run smoothly. Read More...
IPM BlogBlog Home
Click here to subscribe
- IPM Global - Hot Company
- Take a Minute to Improve Your Business with Your Smartphone
- Construction Legislation and Project Management
- Debunking the myth of the messy desk
- Is your project management software the sharpest tool in the shed?
- The Workflow Blues
- IPM Global's Project Management Software receives MVP support.
- SOX Compliance – Is Your Project Costing system up to it?
- Project Management Process - Are QSE (Quality Safety and Environment) Registers Integral?
- Project Manager Tools - will project management software help me manage my projects?
- PM software - flexibility is the key
- The year that was for IPM Project Management
- Versatile project management needs versatile project management software
- Will technology make project management jobs obsolete in a century?
- October 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (2)
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (8)
- January 2011 (5)