At one time, it was generally accepted that a messy desk was a sign of productivity. Architects, engineers and others who are in similar fields are notorious for this common misconception. The actuality of a messy desk is in fact grounded in historical fact; these professionals would normally have slide rules, graphing tools and other necessary items at an arm's reach. Read More...
Great blog from Mark Smith, one of Microsoft’s knowledgeable MVP’s (Most Valuable Professional). Read More...
Well, it’s that time of year again and I can’t believe how quickly it’s come around! As I reflect on the year that was, I’m starting to realise just what a busy year it has been for IPM Global. We’ve had some particularly exciting developments with our project management software that have meant it's moving forward at a rapid pace and adapting and changing as we see more potential opportunities opening up. Read More...
I’ve often mentioned on this blog how IPM is built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, and I’ve given many examples of just why Microsoft CRM is such a solid and reliable platform to build our project management software on. From features like customisable workflows and forms to a central project database, CRM provides many solutions that can not only be used in sales and marketing, but also in project management. Read More...
I found an article this morning about how social media is evolving in organisations to become more than just a marketing tool. Social media is now becoming a part of many departments in big organisations from HR right through to project management. And even smaller companies are jumping on board. So that got me thinking, what are some of the ways you could use social media to manage your projects? Read More...
On a project, documents can be approved, changed, updated and reapproved all the time, often being sent back and forth between multiple people working on a Job. It’s no wonder then that it’s easy to lose track of where a document is at, and who is holding up its progress. Read More...
I recently came across an article on projectmanager.com.au entitled ‘Technology: Friend or Foe?’ and it got me thinking about technology, and also our relationship with technology in our everyday lives. We often marvel at how technology makes things easier for us, particularly when things go like clockwork, but as soon as something doesn’t work for us we berate it and vow and declare never to buy that particular brand or product again. Read More...
IPM BlogBlog Home
Click here to subscribe
- Debunking the myth of the messy desk
- Is your project management software the sharpest tool in the shed?
- The Workflow Blues
- IPM Global's Project Management Software receives MVP support.
- SOX Compliance – Is Your Project Costing system up to it?
- Project Management Process - Are QSE (Quality Safety and Environment) Registers Integral?
- Project Manager Tools - will project management software help me manage my projects?
- PM software - flexibility is the key
- The year that was for IPM Project Management
- Versatile project management needs versatile project management software
- Will technology make project management jobs obsolete in a century?
- What is a project management platform?
- Hurricane Sandy leaves devastation behind
- Deeper integration between CRM and Yammer is good news for project managers
- August 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- May 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (3)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (2)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (4)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (3)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (1)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (4)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (3)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (8)
- January 2011 (5)
- December 2010 (5)
- November 2010 (5)