Well, itâ€™s that time of year again and I canâ€™t believe how quickly itâ€™s come around! As I reflect on the year that was, Iâ€™m starting to realise just what a busy year it has been for IPM Global. Weâ€™ve had some particularly exciting developments with our project management software that have meant it’s moving forward at a rapid pace and adapting and changing as we see more potential opportunities opening up.
As such, Iâ€™d like to share with you some of our achievements from this year, which include:
- partnering with CWR Mobility to provide IPM as aÂ mobile project management app
- being named one ofÂ Constructech Magazineâ€™s Top Products of 2012
- partnering with Aspire Technologies to add the new IPM Document Store product to the IPM suite to manage important project documents
- the addition of a newÂ project document routing functionÂ within IPM that helps users see who isÂ currently responsible for action on a particular document and the history of that document
- the creation of a new YouTube channel and brand newÂ project management training videosÂ for IPM version 5
- the addition of the newÂ IPM Mail ManagerÂ tool to track information around RFIs and RFQ
A big thank you to all of our hardworking staff and partners who have made all these achievementsÂ possible.Â We wish you all a happy and safe festive season, and should we all survive the impending apocalypse, we look forward to more exciting developments in 2013!