Well, it’s that time of year again and I can’t believe how quickly it’s come around! As I reflect on the year that was, I’m starting to realise just what a busy year it has been for IPM Global. We’ve had some particularly exciting developments with our project management software that have meant it’s moving forward at a rapid pace and adapting and changing as we see more potential opportunities opening up.
As such, I’d like to share with you some of our achievements from this year, which include:
- partnering with CWR Mobility to provide IPM as a mobile project management app
- being named one of Constructech Magazine’s Top Products of 2012
- partnering with Aspire Technologies to add the new IPM Document Store product to the IPM suite to manage important project documents
- the addition of a new project document routing function within IPM that helps users see who is currently responsible for action on a particular document and the history of that document
- the creation of a new YouTube channel and brand new project management training videos for IPM version 5
- the addition of the new IPM Mail Manager tool to track information around RFIs and RFQ
A big thank you to all of our hardworking staff and partners who have made all these achievements possible. We wish you all a happy and safe festive season, and should we all survive the impending apocalypse, we look forward to more exciting developments in 2013!